Sunday, January 10, 2010

Touring the Food Island

Haha! Feels like you've got conned? I am just covering for the other day with this first pic. It was a friend's birthday and this is to show you how we feast on cakes in uni. There's no plates needed we eat it from the box! I will miss this part of uni life a lot. I remembered my last birthday where I had three cakes from three different groups of people. We eat them all in our very own fashion.



Ok I have to admit that the quality of these shots are pretty bad. Can't blame me 'cause most of the time I got too excited and start nomming then I remembered that I need to take a pic. Then I proceed to take a pic and yeah... I lost my concentration as the food were too seductive. So here it is the second day at Penang. The first day was late at night and the food pic is not with me.



The second day also, we went to the Kek Lok Si Temple and Bukit Bendera, if you wonder why I took the pic of the kois rather than the architecture stuff, the kois were swimming in circles as if they were performing. So I got fascinated and took a pic of them. Secondly, there were people in the more architectural ones.



Here come the third day. The day we left Penang and head back to uni. Sigh... Oh well for the memory here is my friend's little puppy. This one is supposedly the "less cute" one but I like this one better 'cause it has the blur look and it looks like a little piglet to me.




I'll see what I can get today. Classes 'til 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment