Friday, February 26, 2010

CPR

Hello to our barely surviving blog. We're such lousy kids... The project 365 went for a space trip while the doodling went for a world tour.

So here I am giving it some CPR 'cause it is a solid good reason to procrastinate. Literally we're very busy with other commitments such as working and trying to graduate. The trying to graduate here is cutting a chunk of slack but hey, we needa breather yo!

I have been doodling... just that I'm in no mood to write 'cause I'm occupied with other stuff. But since today my activities are almost non-existent, I'll blog here with mass upload/post; that is if you take 3 doods as mass la, ya.


This one is inspired by good old music that I've dug up and have been indulging on them like a royalty! A mix of nostalgia and food for soul.

The next two is dedicated to someone who means a lot to me but at the same time have the highest potential on not reading this. The champion at things like that won't deter me from posting 'cause just in case I'm wrong this time. I know I can be such a doof but what.ever.


Pentium II is our inside joke. It relates to us in the most apt way ever! and I am telling you, if you're reading, this joke will stay long time 'cause I really like it.


Lastly, Happy Birthday Dearest! We're on par, at least for another 1/2 a year. If you notice the colours, they are in swirls, it's because your life will be in a whirlpool of colours! So that you won't be a boring old man ^^ May your 22nd be a blessed blessed one!

Some lovin' from the Jelly, until IDUNNOWHENLADON'TASKME!

No comments:

Post a Comment