Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stress and Movie = Inspiration

So yeah... We've left this place to rot again. It's not that we're not committed to it but we've got other commitments that need the bigger slice of our time. I have been doodling just that I didn't post them here. I know... Negligence!

This is the most appropriate time ever to post an entry. Two reasons; the first is, our rotten blog getting two nomination for 'Beautiful Blogger' (thank yous) and the other had to be exam stress.

It's weird how stress pushes me to the corner of 'escapism', or shall I say the continent of escapism. So here goes...


My more successful 'hair texture' doodle experiment. Coz everyone's doin' it! I decided to try also. I'm a bimbo like that.

This is a random inspiration during laundry when my bedsheet became a burial for bugs. It's the bugs season in uni at the mo. Wake up with many dead things on your bed, is stressful.

Ok, this one's got nothing to do with stress but a reallllllly good movie. I was watching The Shawshank Redemption.

Red said,

"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright."

Immediately I got this in my mind, actually something more awesome but yeah...

Now, I'm just listening to random noise of joy from football audiences in the cafe far from my block. Enthusiasm, really does make a lot of noise. Loud united ones.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, the last pic made me think of Roald Dahl's "The BFG". You draw awesome! =D keep it up~

    -Li Mei

    ReplyDelete